[OM] Re: Super wide zooms [was Re: E-410 Kit]

Subject: [OM] Re: Super wide zooms [was Re: E-410 Kit]
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:07:44 -0500
I have both the 18 and the 21, and I use the 18 almost exclusively for
interiors.

The software solutions for perspective distortion are decent, and the ones
that correct for fisheye and extreme WA are quite remarkable, but in the
correction process, quite a bit of the photo is lost, as it is cropped to
have straight borders. I wonder if you don't throw so much away that you
could have used a longer FL lens all along.

Bill Pearce