[OM] Re: (OT) ? For Canyon Shooters

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) ? For Canyon Shooters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:28:58 -0400
I have precious little Canyon gear.  I have a 5D body, two optional
screens, an off-camera shoe cord and a 540EZ flash (from the film era
and doesn't do TTL on digital bodies).  I bought that used because it
does do manual flash quite well and also facilitates autofocus in the
dark out to 15 meters... 5 meters more than the current top-of-the-line.
  I don't have any Canyon glass of any type let alone "L".  Everything
that I've got that's labeled Canyon works as designed.  But mine is a
pretty small sample to draw from.

Chuck Norcutt