[OM] FS OM/Roll*i + images and indicative pricing

Subject: [OM] FS OM/Roll*i + images and indicative pricing
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 17:44:39 +0200
After moving now unboxing and now I am thinking of letting my pen F
system go as well as some not so much used OM items,

at
http://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/ISale
you see:

OM

1.4x OM teleconverter, 275$
Tamron 70-150 f2.8 Soft focus with small nick in front element (see picture)
an Autotube 65-115 with tripod mount, 125$
80mm auto macro, 275$
135mm auto macro, 275$
100mm f2,8 silvernose, 125$
M-System 50mm 1,4 with original all black caps, hood and filter... 225$
OM Shoe and TTL shoes: 45$ each

And a Rolleiflex T with hood and auxiliary lenses + some filters, 325$

Inquiries off-list please,

Iwert.