[OM] Re: OM Lens with good DOF

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Lens with good DOF
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 19:28:22 +0100
Ali

It sounds as if this person could do with the 50/2 Macro (pricey) or
the 35/3.5 (DOF?).  And what about the Sigma 30/1.4?

But Ag Schnozz is probably the most practised at portraits with his
E-1 and Zuikos if you're looking for something cheaper than the DZs.
But as you say, focusing in low light is likely to be a problem.

Chris