[OM] Re: Zuiko Digital 35/3.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko Digital 35/3.5 Macro
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:03:32 +0100
Thanks, Jeff, I forgot about the difference in magnification.
Presumably that means that the 35/3.5 is about as fast as the 50/2
when at max magnification.

Anyway, with no expense spared, here is a little selection of images
taken with the lens on my E-1:

http://www.threeshoes.net/photography/flowers-macro/index.html

Chris