[OM] Last of OM items for sale

Subject: [OM] Last of OM items for sale
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:40:47 EDT
Hi Guys,

Here's the last of the OM stuff I am selling. Thanks to every one who
purchased the lenses I had for sale last month. I hate to put these items up on
eBOY
before I offer them here. I can and have shipped every where and PayPal is OK.
I apologize in advance to those who object to  "For Sale"  posts on this
list.

T Power Controller 1 with Ring Flash                       E
145.00
Ring cross pol.                                                        Mib
                 60.00
Tel. Auto Tube                                                         Mib
              110.00
Focusing Stage                                                      Mib
             30.00
Focusing Rail                                                          Mib
                60.00
135 F4.5   Macro    w/hood, Oly case                     E
120.00
Vivitar Series 1 19-35 F3.5-4.5                            Mib
    65.00
Vivitar Series 1 28-105 F2.8.3.8                          Mib
   65.00
Tokina 80-200 F2.8                                                E+
          175.00
Sigma 75-300 F4.0-f5.6 APO                              Mib
   50.00
Oly Lens case 28 F 2.0                                          E
           10.00
Oly Lens case shift 35mm                                     E
         10.00
Oly Lens case 135 F3.5                                        E
          10.00
Oly Lens case 21mm                                            Fair
           6.00
Full-Synchro F 280 FLASH                                  Mib
     105.00
Full-Synchro wide adapter  F280                        Mib
   20.00
Full Synchro cord for F 280                                  E
          20.00
Zoom Adapter T 32                                              Mib
           30.00
Wide Adapter ND Filter set   T 32                     Sealed/new
20.00
Electronic Flash AC Adapter 2-110V                Mib
30.00
OM PC body with 2-4 screen installed               User
60.00
OM 2s with Beattie Intenscreen plus                  User
 75.00
and Grip 1

Yes, the OM PC does have a 2-4 screen installed. Scott at Photosphere
installed it 10 years ago.  The OM 2S was given to me. Photosphere installed
new foam
and tuned it up. Seems to work ok.

Several people have ask if I am getting out of the OM system. The answer is a
definite no. Like every one, I have my favorite lenses and bodies and I'm
keeping those.
Gary Faulkenberry