[OM] Re: Equinox Exchange, was: Wheres Walt?

Subject: [OM] Re: Equinox Exchange, was: Wheres Walt?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 02:10:02 -0700

Moose wrote:
> I've been thinking about that, too. The overall quality is so high, that
> I've personally been rationing myself, only looking at a few at once,
> almost one at a time, and haven't quite got to the bottom yet.

I agree, so many great entries it could take weeks to comment on and discuss
them all.

> I do have things I would like to say about individual entires, but I
> feel like threads on the subject just get lost on the regular list.
>
> Still, I came to Shootergrl's entry today, and it just knocked me out.
> So three's a comment for you. :-)

I for one was blown away by her image. Is she a list member? I'd really like
to see more of her work, but don't recognize her name.

> I wonder if some sort of comments facility, in the general vein of TOPE,
> might be possible. Maybe it's just TOPE training.

I've been thinking the same thing. However, with the problems Olaf has
posted of having with the TOPE comments of late, I didn't want to suggest
it. Not to mention the extra work it would require, when Brian seems to have
his hands full already.

> In any case, I want to send you and Brian big thanks for doing this.
> It's the first one I've participated in, and I really enjoyed it.

Many thanks to you both from me as well! This was my first Exchange also,
and I'm looking forward to many more to come.

Darin