[OM] Re: Wheres Walt?

Subject: [OM] Re: Wheres Walt?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:09:59 -0700
Steve Dropkin wrote:
> ....... Brian sent
> a message to the list on May 15, unveiling the Equinox Exchange Web
> site. I'm guessing a lot of people must have missed that
> announcement, though, because, frankly, for the number of people we
> had participating, discussion of the pictures and the site have
> fallen far below my recollections of previous Exchanges. *shrug*

I've been thinking about that, too. The overall quality is so high, that
I've personally been rationing myself, only looking at a few at once,
almost one at a time, and haven't quite got to the bottom yet.

I do have things I would like to say about individual entires, but I
feel like threads on the subject just get lost on the regular list.

Still, I came to Shootergrl's entry today, and it just knocked me out.
So three's a comment for you. :-)

I wonder if some sort of comments facility, in the general vein of TOPE,
might be possible. Maybe it's just TOPE training.

In any case, I want to send you and Brian big thanks for doing this.
It's the first one I've participated in, and I really enjoyed it.
> Anyway, I hope to see Brian on the List again soon.

Me too!

Moose