[OM] Re: [OT] Dell monitor alert!

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Dell monitor alert!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 08:57:45 +1000
I'll eat there. And I've always said that if a restaurant will put
cat on the menu, I'll give it a go.
One of my favorite Chinese restaurants here offers such delights as
'congee (rice porridge) with pig's blood jelly' and 'mixed intestines
in Mandarin sauce.' The second is a mistranslation I think because it
often includes such bits as ears. Crunchy.
Here's to enthusiastic carnivory.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx