[OM] Re: [OT] Dell monitor alert!

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Dell monitor alert!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:28:29 +1000
I quite enjoy a nice horse steak with a salade and a verre de Clairet.
Most of the French seem to regard vegetarianism as an obnoxious cult.
I'm not entirely convinced that they're wrong (and I used to eat
lunch with Peter Singer).
I'm amazed that you can still get a decent three course lunch with a
glass for €10-12.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx