[OM] Re: Selling a print

Subject: [OM] Re: Selling a print
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:44:53 +0100
Bill posted a week ago that he had sold his Solstice entry for $275.
There's a marker for you.  Why not say to your co-worker that you can let
her have a mounted and framed print for $200/$150, but if she wants to frame
it herself, it will be $100/$50.  That way you make the decision hers, and
don't have to guess whether you have similar views as to "value".  And met
her know that print sales generated from the exhibition will be $250/$200.

--
Piers