[OM] Re: ( OM) Solstice/Equinox exchange site

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) Solstice/Equinox exchange site
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:27:28 -0500
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Most of you will know by now that the site is live.
>
> http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/solstice/
> http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/solstice/2007/2007.htm
>
> I want to thank all who have taken part for their ready co-operation, and
> congratulate them on their marvellous images. It has been a joy and a
> privilege to prepare this set of pages.

This _was_ fun! People were eager to take part in this Exchange. And
Brian is very easy to work with. I especially would like to
recognize Brian's effort -- IMO, of the two of us, he bears the
brunt of the work in these Exchanges.

And the results! Not only did we have a very good turnout, but this
collection of shots is amazing. Well done, lady and gentlemen! Thank
you for participating.

I'm ready to do this again.

In a few months.

After I take some more photos. :-)