[OM] Re: Important: Eclipse vs Eclipse 2 for sensor cleaning, was: Re:

Subject: [OM] Re: Important: Eclipse vs Eclipse 2 for sensor cleaning, was: Re: A Virgin no more
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:33:28 -0400
As I understand it, Eclipse 2 was formulated specifically to compensate
for the ultra-soft tin oxide coatings.  Even so, I've heard big thumbs
down reports from other shops on initial release of E2.  Fuji uses "100%
alcohol", Nikon says they won't be changing, but didn't reveal what
they're using.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net