[OM] Re: Choosing a P&S

Subject: [OM] Re: Choosing a P&S
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:47:16 -0700
I think you are right. There are really no bad DSLRs out there and
any of those entry level models are more than adequate. Picking the
one that feels good to you, is reasonably easy to pick up and use,
and satisfies those subjective feelings that move people, such as
pride of ownership or some isolated feature that makes it special.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA