[OM] Re: TOPE has been "spam-hacked" and a word or two about TOPE 30...

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE has been "spam-hacked" and a word or two about TOPE 30...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 08:18:19 -0700
When some of the computers in the real estate office I've done work for got
viruses, they spammed the world and were blacklisted by spamhaus.org and
spamcop.

Did you consider requiring email verification to leave comments? A new
person wanting to leave comments has to enter their email address, then your
system sends them a password.

Best wishes,
-jeff