[OM] Re: OM-4 random light leak problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4 random light leak problem
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 08:55:02 -0400
No special tools are required.  You can use flat toothpicks to scrape
old foam out of the slots.  You may want to pre-wet the foam with some
denatured alcohol first. Be careful to not foam over the small metal tab
in the top slot (about 1" in from the right).  This tab must move
freely, it resets the counter when the back is opened.  I sell sets of
foam if you can't get them locally.  $6 + shipping.

http://www.zuiko.com/index_012.htm

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net