[OM] Re: Using Archive Mailboxes

Subject: [OM] Re: Using Archive Mailboxes
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 01:08:49 +1000 (EST)
Hi Dan

> 2003 using the import tool. The raw files themselves appear to be tab
> delimited but the mapping tool in Outlook doesn't pick them up right. Has
> anyone else tried to do what I am trying and had success? If so would you be
> able to share your method with me offlist?

I have a utility to convert tabs to spaces but its a 32bit OS/2 exe :-(
Should be something around for Windows.

Failing that

I can bounce list emails to you from 24th Jan 2007, bouncing means they
will appear to you as if the list has just send them to you. You will only
need to order by Date (not by Date received).

Let me know off list, can do it by month, or all at once.
I've always wanted to spam someone ;-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

Tough choice in the 90's: Upgrade the computer, or buy more beer.