[OM] Using Archive Mailboxes

Subject: [OM] Using Archive Mailboxes
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 22:34:12 -0400
So I reloaded my laptop yesterday and despite spending a couple of hours
diligently backing up stuff like the Fonts folder, my "Favourites", sundry
documents and my other mail accounts I failed to backup the Outlook file for
the list. I have been able to restore messages from an older backup that
dates from January. I would like to be able to restore the list from then
till now and the archive page at lists.tako.de has mailbox files for the
list but so far I have not been able to integrate the contents into Outlook
2003 using the import tool. The raw files themselves appear to be tab
delimited but the mapping tool in Outlook doesn't pick them up right. Has
anyone else tried to do what I am trying and had success? If so would you be
able to share your method with me offlist?

Thanks, Dan S.