[OM] Re: AG, you are not the only one...

Subject: [OM] Re: AG, you are not the only one...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 16:46:15 -0700 (PDT)
> A little while back our own AG was lamenting the lack of curves for
> digital cameras and asking if he was the only one who was missing
> this information. Seems that other's are looking for more info on
> digital cameras as well. From an article posted on the
> http://theonlinephotographer.blogspot.com/ by Ctein:

What does it matter?  Canon, Nikon, et-al are selling bucket-fulls of
cameras without providing this information.  Photographers obviously
don't care.  Who gives a rip about curves as long as ISO 1600 is
clean.

Oh, and if a camera is unable to capture purples, well, that's
because that color doesn't really exist anyway...

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com