[OM] Re: Now for another camera recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: Now for another camera recommendation
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 09:08:49 +1000
I'm enjoying the best viewfinder I've EVER used at the moment - Epson
R-D1. The camera is hard work of course but 1:1 finder means you can
have both eyes open and watch a floating frameline/focus patch. It is
an amazing sensation. Even the M3 finder was only 0.92x. I'm left-
eyed, decaying ungracefully and it is a revelation.
Sorry to brag off-brand - I paid a great deal for the experience, if
that's any comfort. Oh and 6mp is quite good enough if the sensor,
lens and firmware are good. You bet.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx