[OM] Re: [photo] pano

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] pano
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:06:32 +0200
Thanks Moose for "Moosing" my panos. I think I got the idea. I am not as
good in PS as I would like to be and was even less so last summer when I
constructed the panos. The ones you had to work with from the web are
quite low-res versions of what I have on my computer. The work you did
to enhance colours and liveliness in these have also had some ill side
effects with lots of colouration and digital artefacts, but the positive
effects can be seen very well here. I think that with applying som LCE,
levels and curves the large versions will come out a lot less "flat" as
Fernando called it. I will give it a try over the nekst few days (or
weeks, because there are plenty of other things to do also) and repost
some findings.

I am only on digest and don't even read that every day, so please excuse
me for reaction so late on a thread I contributed to.

Kind regards to all on the list,

Wiliam