[OM] Re: B&H substitutes, was: Third Party OM Lens Mount

Subject: [OM] Re: B&H substitutes, was: Third Party OM Lens Mount
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 08:38:01 -0400
I just checked a few items on Roberts.  They don't seem to have the
breadth of items that B&H carries but where they do carry the same stuff
the prices are the same or lower.  The 5D body, for instance, is $100
less at Roberts than B&H.  On the other hand, there are absolutely no
non-manufacturer's on-camera flash units except Metz.  I discovered that
while looking for the recently resurrected Vivitar 285HV which B&H has
been selling for the past 6 months or so.

Chuck Norcutt