[OM] Re: B&H substitutes, was: Third Party OM Lens Mount

Subject: [OM] Re: B&H substitutes, was: Third Party OM Lens Mount
From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 08:09:20 -0400
I'm a huge fan of RobertsImaging in Indianapolis.  Their website appears to
be down  today, not sure why. They have retail stores in the Central Indiana
area, but do great mail order.

When the D2x was first out and on allocation, I called them and had it in my
hands in 48 hours for $500 under list (when others were selling for over
list).  Great people to work with.

I also like normancamera in Nebraska

Tom