[OM] B&H substitutes, was: Third Party OM Lens Mount

Subject: [OM] B&H substitutes, was: Third Party OM Lens Mount
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 06:14:30 -0400
For the past many years I've been buying 90% or more of my photo gear
from B&H.  But, now that I've moved to upstate New York, buying from
B&H, Adorama or Cameta (all New York businesses) is suddenly (ouch) 8%
more expensive.

Any suggestions for a B&H substitute not in New York State?  Maybe KEH?
But I've never bought new from KEH and don't know how extensive their
stock is.

Chuck Norcutt