[OM] Re: [photo] pano

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] pano
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:15:51 +0200

-----

 <http://bcn.net/~rlovison/OMlist/pano.html>
>http://bcn.net/~rlovison/OMlist/pano.html

>Richard

-----

Job well done, Richard. Quite addictive indeed, but you have to take the
opprtunities. I did this one last year, combining about 10 shots, taken
in vertical format with the 50-200mm (Handheld, which did cost some
vertical pixels).

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=212731995
<http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=212731995&size=l> &size=l

I quite like it, but still trying to find someone to print it in one
piece at moderate cost. I guess I should have taken the USB-stick with
me last October to Photokina. The printers did all kind of work to
please the audience. Oh well, I'll try again next Photokina.

Wiliam

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiliam/