[OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Can*n Keeps Moving
From: James Royall <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:15:05 +0100

> This is another one I just don't get. I've had a 5D for some time, and
> can't recall ever really thinking it is pretty or ugly. It's shaped
> pretty much like other contemporary DSLRs.

The same could be said for most modern cars available to most buyers.
But a lot of the buying decision is based on looks. That's the sort
of thinking my question came from. But then I have a pair of scissors
that I think are so beautiful to use and well engineered I keep them
in their box and only use them occasionally.

James