[OM] Re: [OT] car sturdiness [was: Can*n Keeps Moving]

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] car sturdiness [was: Can*n Keeps Moving]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:23:42 +1000
Said mechanic had to replace the aircon fan on a Volvo 245 I think it
was. 'First remove the entire dashboard...' Took him 20 hours I
think. Old Army mechanic - he thought he'd seen everything. But it
was the Jag that drove him into a foetal position at the rear of the
shop.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx