[OM] Re: Zuiko Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko Trip
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:02:14 -0400
Jim:
I'm pretty much resigned to taking a flash this time. It is essential in
the tombs. If I take the "faster stuff", I'll need to take some ND
filters as it doesn't take much to get to 1/1000 and f16 in bright
light. If I mix different ASA films, it's one more thing for me to screw
up. Choices, choices.

Martin