[OM] Re: Zuiko Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko Trip
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:59:05 -0700
Hmmm ... I use a tripod almost all of the time, but I don't hesitate
to hand hold either the 24 or 35 shift lenses. Perhaps my reflexes are
slow but I find the limited DOF of macro placing a higher need for a
tripod than the shift lenses.
YMMV

Probably only Mike can judge how much overlap for lenses is needed for
the two photographers. If they both spend a day or two chasing
butterflies, having a couple macro lenses which would be fine for one
photographer could be very frustrating. Bill's suggestion to take a
auto extention tube might help putting another lens to use for
close-up shots.

Have fun Mike and post pictures when you get back!

-jeff