[OM] Re: 300/4.5 unexpected limitation

Subject: [OM] Re: 300/4.5 unexpected limitation
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:47:16 +0200
Mike wrote:

-----

Who woulda thunk that only focusing to 8 feet would be a limitation when

out with this years litter of fox kits! I had a great session last

night but unfortunately without the tripod so I won't know how things

will turn out until the next trip to Costco. Also the peepers are

getting worse but the 2-13 seems to be an improvement. Hope I managed to

get a few stable in-focus shots. The crew was very accomodating being

practically fearless at this age. I just sat cross-legged in the rabbit

turds and let them come up to me. Never thought I'd be wishing I had the

135/4.5 when photographing wildlife! There is still a couple more weeks

until they get wise to the ways of the world so I'll try again this

weekend.

-----

Good luck on the reshoot Mike, Maybe you also have a macro tube. Works
quite well to focus a bit closer with the 300mm. Show off some of your
work.

Regards,

Wiliam