[OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:46:16 +1000
You that's expensive? I could save a thousand buck (US) by buying
from NY instead of locally. Not that I'm going to - I got an R-D1
instead. Anyone want to lend me the Zuiko 40mm LTM? :-)
I'm fascinated by the idea of designing a body that can last 50 years
and putting in electronics that have a life of less than ten,
perhaps. I wonder if, in the future, they'll do full internal upgrades.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx