[OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question

Subject: [OM] Re: Hoya Pro1 DMC question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:18:08 +0000
Please don't mistake me for a rich man. Although I'm living in a paid-for
house, after 30 years or mortgage payments, with three paid-for cars ('90
Nissan 300ZX, '97 4Runner, and that silly hot-rod truck I'm starting to wonder
why I bought last year), I'm just an old codger living on a pension and Social
Security.

Besides, with the cost of Leica lenses, I'd still have only the Summilux
50/1.4. Another Leitz lens would cost nearly as much as my whole E-1 outfit.

I think, right now, I'm good to go with what I've got.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --