[OM] FS: Tokina AT-X 100-300mm f4

Subject: [OM] FS: Tokina AT-X 100-300mm f4
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:27:30 -0400
Hey all,

I have a Tokina AT-X 100-300mm f4 one touch zoom for sale. This is like a
slightly bigger brother to the 80-200mm f2.8, it has the same style and
build (solid!). It is a later red ring SD glass marked lens and is great
shape. Included with the lens are the following: matching hood, built in
tripod collar, (new) Tamron center pinch front cap and a generic rear. There
are only a couple of minor marks from use (only notable thing is wear on the
tripod collars fastening screw). Glass is clean and clear, aperture stops
down fine and has no oil issues.

Looking to get just $250 on this somewhat uncommon lens. Paypal is preferred
but mailed payment is also fine by me. MBG to all if not delighted. Pictures
are also available on request.

All emails off list please :)

Dan S.