[OM] Re: Quantum T series flashes - anyone with experience?

Subject: [OM] Re: Quantum T series flashes - anyone with experience?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:21:34 -0400
On 4/19/07, Bill Pearce <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> My previous flash was the 120J ttl. The reason I now have the Quantum is the
> fact mentioned above. It did last 10 years, but there was a litany of plug
> and cord problems.

Add to that the fact that Sunpak service is very bad.  I sent my 120J
TTL in for repair and couldn't get a straight answer about it for
months.  Finally mentioned it to Bob Shell who called his pal who was
the President of ToCAD.  That finally got them off the dime.

Quantum service, OTOH, is truly excellent if a bit pricey.

ScottGee1