[OM] Re: #083

Subject: [OM] Re: #083
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 01:57:42 -0600
Thanks Graham and Roger. I know what Canola oil is, of course, bnut never
knew what the plant it came from looked like. I grew up in a farm state,
surprised I never saw it growing, but most of Indiana is planted with corn
or soybeans. Mostly corn in the area near the city I grew up in.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com