[OM] Re: [photo] flood

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] flood
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:11:37 -0400
  North coast of Mass is no better. Approx 5" of rain, 70 MPH gusts. A severe
Nor'easter this time of year is reported to occur only once every 25 years or
so. Two large bull pines were down blocking my egress to work. A cold wet
"Spring" thus far. Will be going on a Zuiko/horse trip in 2 weeks or so to
northern Spain. Hopefully this stuff won't follow.
 Mike

 Western Massachusetts in the U.S..  The flooding is a result of a severe

Nor'easter Spring storm that pounded the East coast yesterday and last night.

Flooding along the coast in New Jersey and New York is very bad due to the

amount of rain (7+ inches in New York) and the Spring tides.

We've had a cold Spring so far.  As you can see we still have snow on the

ground.  Actually the storm sta

AOL at AOL.com.