[OM] Re: How to edit photo to remove haze?

Subject: [OM] Re: How to edit photo to remove haze?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:10:26 -0400
I didn't bother posting the image but I think I got a better image than
Moose's without any masking.  I thought masking would be required at
first but found that the foreground was just as excessively blue as the
background.  I did a simple color adjustment to the mid tones by
drastically reducing the blue and adding a small amount of red.  Then a
little LCE livened it up a little.  The foreground trees got a lot
greener and were much improved.  Whether that's reality or not I don't
know but I liked it better.

Chuck Norcutt