[OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:14:59 -0600
Mike,

The 50mm f2 is a lot better than the 50 f1.8. I have a 50 f2 that I got in
Indiana at a small town camera shop really cheap several years ago. It was
in near-mint condition and I paid them $199 for it!

It's bokeh is nicer for relatively close work (I mean a foot or 2 away, I
have never done any Macro work with it) than it is for further away stuff. I
have been doing a lot of candid street photos lately, mostly using my 35mm
f2 but I want a 50 for that too.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design