[OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 50mm f1.2 or 55mm f1.2 lenses bokeh?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:55:22 -0400
 Hi ,
 If it must be a 50mm or so, isn't the 50mm f2 macro quite good in this dep't,
if a bit expensive? I seem to recall a few nice examples over the past year. I
do remember if works fine (as expected) for landscapes as well---see Jeff's
very nice example. My 50 f3.5 macro though very sharp and nice for some
applications does need some bokeh lessons.
 Mike

 http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=22&pic=28

AOL at AOL.com.