[OM] Re: Name that Photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Name that Photo
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 14:05:13 -0700
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Putting names to photos has always been a problem for me. Some names
> just come, as though they'd been waiting for the picture. Others, not
> so much.
>
> New photo at the bottom of the home page of my site. Took a couple of
> days ago during the storm. I have tentatively named it April Showers,
> but I'm not so sure about that.
>
> All suggestions welcome. Comments and criticisms as well.

I sort of like "White on White".

Obviously this only applies to the web image, as the subtlety in the
highlights will be different in a print. I would increase the contrast
in the highlights, so that the snowflakes are better differentiated from
the siding. Some day, I need to learn how to make a slider for
continuous change from original to alternate version, but here's one
alternative. http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Whitmire/Snow.htm
> Thanx for looking!

Thanks for the lovely image to look at.

Moose