[OM] Re: Loving Video Now dialects

Subject: [OM] Re: Loving Video Now dialects
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 13:12:43 -0700
It is called the mid Atlantic accent, common with people who move
between the two countries frequently, like actors. But I don't know
where Cleese is from. He could sound like the people he grew up and
went to school with. Assumption that there is a single British accent
is a mistake.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA