[OM] Re: Macro Flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro Flash?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:25:05 -0400
It's one of the reasons I bought a T20 TTL connector.  I don't use this
rig TTL anymore but if you look at the pair of T32's you'll see that the
one on the left is sitting in a shoe with a PC connector.  The one on
the right is in a T20 connector.  Both flashes can be joined by a short
TTL cord.  They can be fired manually or TTL by attaching a TTL OM body
to the one on the right with a TTL cord.  They can be fired manually or
on normal auto by attaching to the PC connector on the left.

I actually have a pair of these and they can be connected TTL via a few
more cables and a TTL multi-connector.  But it's actually much simpler
and more accurate to use a cheap oboy radio slave or a pair of radio
slaves and keep everything in manual mode.  In any case, the short TTL
cable still serves to synch the two flashes that sit on the same light
stand.  But it could also be done with a short PC cable and another shoe
with PC connector.

Chuck Norcutt