[OM] Re: Making moonshine music

Subject: [OM] Re: Making moonshine music
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:52:37 -0400
Nope, Polk County, NC, on the South Carolina line. Some pretty wild
country down there, including an area called Dark Corners, which
sounds like a soap opera of the redneck variety. I'm thinking a
really mean Larry the Cable Guy meets the Bermuda Triangle. <g>

--Bob

Hum. As I think about it, the pot was growing in Henderson County,
but we had to go through Polk County to get to it.