[OM] Re: Making moonshine music

Subject: [OM] Re: Making moonshine music
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 03:47:49 +0000
Are you referring to Polk County, Tennessee? On my hundreds of trips up 411
from Atlanta to Knoxville, Benton, the only thing that passes for a real town
in Polk County, was the town I slowed down most in. I think it's better now,
but they used to be notorious for running speed traps. Never got me, but that's
mostly just because I knew about them, and I never drive without a radar
detector. There's one in all three vehicles: two Escorts and one Valentine, my
farovite, in the SSR.

http://www.valentine1.com/

Walt

--