[OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]

Subject: [OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:02:46 +0000
Oh, yeah. My grandaddy was a part-time moonshiner, who I used to assist
sometimes, and, strange as it may seem, most of it went "up north," Detroit,
Chicago, and other such places. I've got high school classmates who've never
done much else, and they are well-to-do. It's clear and it's clean, if it's
made right, and it'll get you drunker than a skunk. Some of it's 180 proof.
There's nothing "dry" much down here anymore, and most Southern folks prefer
the "red whiskey," which means Jack or Johnny usually. I'm partial to
Bushmills. A bit of heritage and ancestry, I suppose.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --