[OM] Re: Explosions (OT) was: Are You a Terrorist? (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Explosions (OT) was: Are You a Terrorist? (OT)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:15:06 +1000
> Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Jogs my memory.  I made a flash fire in the kitchen sink
> using potassium permanganate but I don't recall using
> magnesium powder. ...

My brothers use to get old cans of stuff (paint, etc.) and
throw matches in, or, rather, get me to put a match in. I
once lost much of an eyebrow and some fringe that way.

If it weren't the pressure of those damned "bygones",
I'd probably hate my brothers (that, plus their limited
evil relative to my sister, Krishna, a.k.a. the AntiChrist).

Cheers,
Marc (with apologies for my annoying reminiscing again)
Sydney, Oz