[OM] Re: Totally Off Topic and I'll at least mention Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally Off Topic and I'll at least mention Olympus
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:20:41 EDT

In a message dated 3/30/2007 11:13:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

True  folder happiness comes with a pristine 6x9 Crown Graphic (or a Linhof)
and a  100mm f/2.8 Carl Zeiss Planar, and shooting sheet film.

Walt, the  primitive

Now the Crown Graphics where made from the late 40's thru the early 70's,
were they not?  So if you are talking primitive the Bessa RF was made in  1937.

I'm so dumb . . . you are talking about yourself, not your camera.

Sorry. <{8^)  Bill Barber