[OM] Re: What size CF cards are folks using in their e-1

Subject: [OM] Re: What size CF cards are folks using in their e-1
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:59:48 -0700
    The Extreeme IV's will work in my E-500 and the C-5050, but with no
additional benefit as they record to memory no faster than the camera
processors are able to operate at, which for the C-5050 the CF II Ultra is
the fastest it can make use of, the E-500 only will use the speeds
comparable to the CF III Extreeme, so I returned the CF IV Extreeme I had
bought within 10 minutes of purchase (I checked them in the car using a
second hand shooting pics at the same subjects, the difference tween the CF
II and the CF III in the E-500 was immense, just as the increase tween the
CF I and the CF II in the C-5050). <breath>

Scott