[OM] Re: What size CF cards are folks using in their e-1

Subject: [OM] Re: What size CF cards are folks using in their e-1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:27:30 -0400
My experience is much different than yours.  Between me and photographer
friends we own(ed) one microdrive and probably 20 or so CF cards.  The
one microdrive did fail.  All of the data was recovered by a data
recovery service at hefty expense.  The microdrive has never been
replaced or used again.   None of the CF cards have failed.

Chuck Norcutt