[OM] I think I am finally cured of zuikoism

Subject: [OM] I think I am finally cured of zuikoism
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:04:17 +0200
last saturday I went to a camera flea market,
  three lenses caught my eye
50/3.5 macro   55/1.2 and 80/4 macro
I bought none although I am beginning to regret not getting the
80/4macro   not much olympus stuff there at all really, a lot of leica
stuff though. It is a large camera market held once a year with about
100 vendors.

my father in law was a little put out by seeing a leica 280F2.8 at 2,800
euros when he paid nearly 10000 for his a few years ago, (owning a zuiko
180/2 ) I know how he feels. still at leats the 180/2 doesn't appear to
suffer from chromatic abberation.

IanW